Tuesday, November 25

Gratitude: The Well. I will be forever grateful for how it has changed my life in terms of strength & fitness, but also the incredible people it's put into my life, like leading me to NSS. And I love the experience I gain by teaching here; such a range of people is fabulous learning for me, and the peeps in my class are a delight. Part of me wants to do it full-time. Or maybe just half-time...because I would desperately miss my spreadsheets and balance sheets.

Nutrition:
  • 530-eggs, Canadian bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 1015-pepitas
  • 1115-Kind Strong bar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-tuna w mustard, rice crackers, Larabar
  • 4-Larabar
  • 8-chicken w mustard, apple
  • calories 2150: p 825, c 725, f 600

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 930p-515a, 80% quality. In a bit late but fell asleep quickly. Woke naturally but could've used a little longer. 

Healthy Movement: Hip feeling decent in the AM, better overnight than the night before. But once again made me wince getting out of my car. What the hell can I do about that? I can avoid sitting all day at work - but I can't exactly stand while driving. (Although? I wish I could.) Session made the hip feel much better again, literally trotting around the turf with zero pain. Movement works, yo! But it hurt again getting out of my car back at TS. Made me want to smash things, fiercely. Did my class but kept it on the light side, felt great! Hip was great the rest of the night despite sitting for two straight hours. Just a touch of tightness, a pleasant surprise.

Fun & Play: Another birthday gift early in the morning: a Trav's gift card from Timmy! Made a Friday breakfast date with Holea. BK chitchat and birthday coffee. Fun session, with deadlift PR and pull-up total-rep PR. Also, just feeling beastly! Very sweet birthday gift from Monica. Very wonderful RAK story from Brett, made my day entirely, AND he told me about his planned new family holiday tradition, involving taking his girls to do RAKs every weekend between Thanksgiving & Christmas. Dude is so amazing.

Stress Management: Man, I am so fucking TARRED of feeling overwhelmed by my to-do list. I'll be working TS all day Friday to try to Get Shit Done. And that means working at NSS after the breakfast run on Saturday. Or maybe on Sunday. Whatevs, soon I'll be working every weekend, might as well get used to it now, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment