Tuesday, November 18

Gratitude: I'm so grateful that I have enough money. I was just whining about how our vacation is going to cost more than I want it to, and how I should probably buy two pairs of winter shoes so that I have a rotation (lower chance of overuse injury) - and then I realized what an asshole I am being. To be able to spend money on these things is a blessing, much less to be able to spend more than I really want to? This is an incredible gift! I have dear friends who are struggling right now, some of them big time, and meanwhile these complaints of mine are not just expenses that I can control & that I choose to indulge in (unlike, say, the cost of a divorce, or child support) - and that I can totally afford. Instead of complaining about my "abundant" expenses, I recognize how privileged I am, and feel grateful.

Nutrition:
  • 5a-eggs, bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 945-Larabar, meat stick, coffee w/ CM
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-chicken, squash, Larabar
  • (515-1m run)
  • 6-salad w/ avocado, SB&J toast 
  • calories 2225: p 500, c 725, f 1000

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 72% quality. Solid as a rock until 4a, then wide the fuck awake. Dozed and dreamed about Western States. GodDAMN, I hope BK gets in. More mountains for me! I mean, yay for my favorite running buddy, but really: it's all about me.

Healthy Movement: Hip still hurts, although there is a little tiny bit of improvement. Session felt good, could kind of feel the hip in first set of squats and then fine. But immediately afterward, from car to TS, it was back. Argh. Bright side: pull-ups PR of 16, hot damn!! Tested a new pair of shoes on the treadmill after class. Just one mile. Liked 'em!

Fun & Play: Uber-productive work day. Session. Buddy praise. Class. Shoe testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment