Thursday, November 27

Gratitude: Races. I don't really want to do them anymore, but I love being at them. I love seeing others achieve. I love helping others achieve. I could be at races every single weekend, whether volunteering or crewing, and would be so very fulfilled, without ever racing again. Full-time cheerleader, volunteer, crew...how do I get that perfect job?

Nutrition: Although this is high calories for a rest day, it sure as hell isn't high calories for Thanksgiving. Still surprises me how things have moderated themselves so naturally & effortlessly since I stopped restricting.
  • 530-eggs, Canadian bacon, toast, coffee w CM, SB&J toast
  • 930-Larabar
  • 11-SB&J toast
  • 1-salad, chicken, squash, veg, fruit, coffee
  • 5-Larabar
  • 630-eggs, bacon, toast, decaf, SB&J toast
  • Calories: 2775: p 750, c 1175, f 850

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 1015p-515a, 79% quality. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I was doing up so late. No memory of it whatsoever, as I type this all of 36 hours later.

Healthy Movement: Pretty much none; pure laziness today! Hip saw no improvement today, no surprise given I've been forgetting my evening PT work. Shivering outside for an hour while sitting was bad. Sitting all day at the Thanksgiving feast was also bad. And uncomfortable for many positions. But would've been way too fucking weird to stand and hover, and just a little too formal to lay on the floor. Damn.

Fun & Play: 5k volunteering with a few of my favorite people = best way to start the best holiday. Bunch of "I'm thankful for you" texts out to my besties, which meant a bunch of love-filled texts back. Happiness! Family time was pleasant & relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment