Thursday, November 20

Gratitude: Coffee. I love it, and I wouldn't want to live without it. I'd give up bacon before coffee. (Yes, and without hesitation.) It's also something I can easily gift to my beloveds, which I often do. And it's my favorite way to spend time with most of those beloveds (unless they are runners, then THAT is my favorite way to spend time with them, natch). To sit with endless coffee and talk and enjoy each other's company is pretty much the best thing on earth. I got to do that with BK today, and it made me wish I could do it every single day with one of my peeps. If I could rotate through a week's worth of coffee breaks with each of my besties, that would be amazing.

Nutrition:
  • 530a-eggs, bacon, toast, homemade Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 10-homemade Larabar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-chicken, squash, dinner roll
  • 4-coconut butter
  • 7-salad w/ avocado, SB&J toast, apple
  • calories 2325: p 400, c 875, f 1050

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 930p-515a, 86% quality. Slept in, woo hoo! I was the one waking up Hanky today - payback, sucka!!

Healthy Movement: Left hip felt better in the morning at home, right back to sharp as soon as I got out of my car. Sitting is very bad, flinching just walking after sitting. Eased into session because of it, but hit badass level quite easily! Hip felt significantly better afterward. Movement = good! Did PT in eve before bed.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Spent time cheering up BK after his morning started shitty, and it included spending his entire break time with him, an unexpected delight. What a nice little catch-up session, covering all the things we'd hit on a run, except instead we were drinking tasty coffee and sitting on out butts. Good times! Big plans & big talk with him, BL, DQ about running a 50k this Sunday. On LCSP trails. In falling ice pellets and rain. Bring it on, Mother Nature! I don't know if I'm still capable of 50k, but I know I can do 10m easily, and 20m with a little effort, so I'll aim for at least that, and see what happens. At the very least, I expect much fun with badass friends! Productive work day, happy & silly & giddy coworkers, just nice to have no stress about it. Fun class, wanted to participate but was needed more for instructing, which of course is also fantastic. But feeling the urge to Do Shit, big time. Target shopping after work, nabbed some fun stuff, and ran into a former coworker & was happy to catch up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment