Thursday, November 13

Gratitude: LAPW. I have met so many people and made so many connections. I don't know that any of them are on my close friends list, but they are definitely lovable and fun to hang with. Tonight I did one of the painting classes with a group of them, and had SO much fun. Except for not leaving until 8:15 pm (oh no!), I loved every bit of it, and want to do it again.

Nutrition: Got me a delivery today that consists FOUR CASES of Larabars...as I have two left in my drawer. Great timing!
  • 6-eggs, sausages, yam, coffee w/ CM
  • 10-apple, meat stick
  • 1130-Larabar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-sausages w/ bun, Larabar
  • (440-class)
  • 530-bag pork jerky, Larabar
  • calories 2325: p 925, c 700, f 700

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 88% quality. Wide awake at 2a. Up for bathroom, water, in/out there onward. It was kind of terrible, but at least I was able to sleep in nice & late, thus got up feeling fairly rested.

Healthy Movement: I haz aching squat legs. Session still felt fantastic, no issues. Happy to get to go heavier again on deadlifts & stuff. Remembering that I was looking forward to dropping the runs and upping the weights. Did my afternoon class and loved the complete change of pace to something hard as shit & satisfyingly fatiguing. Had to miss a few minutes for coaching purposes; may be able to join the second round of each afternoon class to teach well, and it moderates my dosage too.

Fun & Play: Productivity. Cleaned out some to-dos. BK chitchat. Session. Class. Painting fun!


Ze blank canvasss.




Ze tools.




Easiest part!




Hm, not perfect, but I like them.





Ooh, pretty! Very happy with my birch trees.
 



Those mothafucking BIRDS were the death of me. Blue bird was perfect on the first stabs. Then I redid red boy like 3 times and yella fella around 8 times. Still not satisfied, but it's the best this accountant will do without help (I didn't want help).




Add some pretty snow flecks, and VOILA, I am an arteest!



No comments:

Post a Comment