Saturday, November 29

Gratitude: How have I taken so long to get to this one? My health. Although I've battled assorted injuries due to running or lifting, they aren't really injuries: they are annoyances. Other than my broken thumb, none have affected what I'm capable of in daily life. I don't get sick very often, the current head cold being a rarity in my life. I have no major medical issues. I have no chronic illness, no daily pain. I have no mobility limitations. I have almost no limitations at all, really, provided I balance my stress and recovery properly. I even have great teeth! Through most of history, my terrible eyesight would have been a massive problem, but thanks to technology, it's not an issue at all. Pop in contacts, see 20/20. I am so very, very grateful to have my good health.

Nutrition: All of the calories again today. Down with the sickness!
  • 2a-Larabar
  • 430-eggs, bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • (6-6.4m run)
  • 730-eggs, bacon, coffee
  • 1030-Larabar, kombucha
  •  230p-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, apple w/ SB
  • 6-salad w/ avocado, toast, tea
  • calories 2800: p 550, c 900, f 1350

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915p-430a, 72% quality. Woke at 2a when the hubs came home, tossed & turned for an hour due to his snoring, my pained hip, and my clogged sinuses. Woken up by prancing Hanky dark & early, since the hubs had not let him out when he got home, despite my specific request to do so. The man is lucky to be alive, I tell you. Napped 12-230p. Took a while to fall asleep, but once I did, I was OUT.

Healthy Movement: Same hip soreness. Run went well, and hip didn't get worse. Sitting at NSS afterward wasn't as painful as normal. It does really hurt when I lay on my left side in certain positions, a stabby pain, and still bad when I get up. Me getting out of bed is the least-graceful thing you could ever see.

Once I got up from bed, the head cold moderated with drained sinuses, though the pressure came & went, and the sore throat never left. After my nap I was a tired slug. By 530p, it felt like 10p. I slothed in front of the TV all day, couldn't even put my brain to work reading a book.

Fun & Play: Group run. Group breakfast. Laziness catching up on TV, with critters snugged up in my lap, including Hanky the non-lap-dog who thinks that he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment