Saturday, November 22

Gratitude: My family. Seriously amazing people. I actually had FUN spending 4 hours cutting up hogs and washing up equipment, chatting & laughing & working hard all being equally delightful with those people in the mix. I was then fed a tasty lunch by my mama, and serenaded by all the wee cousins. Hugs all around, & wishes to see each other again soon, and actual true sadness that it's not as often as I'd like. The. Best. People.

Nutrition: Once again, a massive carb-load of pizza for supper. Fuck you, it's my birthday weekend, and I'm [stupidly, perhaps] going to attempt 20-30 trail miles tomorrow.
  • 430a-eggs, sausage, toast, SB&J toast, coffee w/ CM
  • (6-5.25m run)
  • 730-banana
  • 1230p-venison burger, roasted cauliflower, apple, Larabar, much coffee
  • 3-homemade Larabar 
  • 6-Daiya pizza w/ Canadian bacon, red tea
  • 730-root beer float (Zevia & AZ)
  • Calories 3100: p 650, c 1975, f 475
Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 915p-415a, 80% quality. In a bit late and took a while to fall asleep, then woke a bit earlier than necessary, not enough time to fall back. Got up feeling rested, though. Logged a solid afternoon nap 315-515p.

Healthy Movement: Felt great at home but hip hurt just as soon as I got out of the car to run. Fuck. You. I just ran through the pain (not being badass, just stubborn; the pain is mild-ish), and tried to see if leftward slant or rightward slant or perfectly flat would help: nothing changed it. Bah. Was sore all day, but standing & cutting meat/fat didn't bother it, both legs equally weight-bearing. At home, napped, then was sitting all eve.

Fun & Play: ROUS run with my favorites. Hog butchering fun times with the family. A dozen kiddos singing Happy Birthday to me. Lovely birthday gift from the parents. Vacation booked, FINALLY. Flying to Vegas, road trip from there; $100 saved vs Phoenix. Next up: even more logistics, since we have to plot a route and maybe some hotels, and OH I have all these pets needing care & feeding. Gah. At least that all can "pend" a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment