Saturday, November 15

Gratitude: ROUS. It's brought many wonderful people into my world, some of whom have turned into amazingly dear friends, and uncountable fun adventures, and made my running so much more enjoyable. Incredibly grateful. 

Nutrition:
  • 5a-eggs, sausages, dinner roll, coffee w/ CM
  • (6-9m run)
  • 815-eggs, ham, bacon, potatoes, much coffee
  • 2p-SB&SB&J toast, kombucha
  • 5-homemade Larabar guts
  • 615-burger on dinner roll w mustard, oven fries
  • 8-pint AZ
  • calories 2750: p 1050, c 1000, f 700

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 95% quality. Solid as a rock. Sleep graph shows me tossing & turning 345a onward, but I don't think that happened. I got up feeling pretty great.

Healthy Movement: Feeling great, and excited for the run. Not even too upset about the cold. It was better than hoped; after a full week off, I thought 9 miles might kinda suck, but the body held up nicely. Left core did get crank around mile 7, and extra super crank after sitting at Trav's. Stretched it when I got home but it was tight all day long. Ugh. Shoes were upsettingly slippery on the snow, as expected, but BK came through with several recs for me to investigate. 

Fun & Play: Great time on the run. Breakfast with my BB. Shoe advice chitchat with BK. Bonus bit of HB & Mitzi time. Shopping for new running shoes (online) using BK's helpful research; found 4 that Amazon will deliver next week! Cooking alongside the hubs. Vacation plans. Movie time.

Nature: No stars were visible on our cloudy morning run, but I did enjoy crunching along on the snowmobile trail, and now I've found some hope that LCSP's trails will also be runnable. Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment