Monday, November 3

Gratitude: I am feeling grateful for my friend Joy today. She is like an older sister, unfailingly wise and thoughtful and present and kind and trustworthy and sweet, the kind of woman I want to be. She is so incredibly precious to me, a rare and priceless gem. I look forward to being old and gray with her, spending our mornings chatting over breakfast and ALL the coffee.

Nutrition: Some stress-eating this afternoon. I don't like the return of this!
  • 5a-eggs, chicken sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 6-Larabar
  • 10-apple, coconut butter, decaf (already hit my caffeinated quota!)
  • (12p-3.7m run)
  • 1-tuna w mustard, rice crackers, apple
  • 215-Larabar
  • 415-Larabar
  • 630-salad w avocado, mixed nuts
  • calories 2325: p 500, c 875, f 950

Acne
: I really wanted to add back nuts and see what happens. Face is clearing from the post-50k-week freakout, so now seems to be a good time. Plus, cheap calories, especially when I have two giant jars of mixed nuts in my pantry. Trying to save cash quickly for a mountainous vacation in December means fewer junk treats from the Grain Bin & more simple stuff. Also, jesus fuck, cashews are delicious, ya dig?

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 86% quality. Solid until 2a, then choppy. Got up feeling well-rested, though.

Healthy Movement: Body feels pretty much fantastic. Right Achilles a touch tight. Felt it at the beginning of the lunch run; maybe need to wear my 50k shoes at least every other run. Stretched lower legs thoroughly on the wedge after the run, which I haven't done in ages (since I haven't been running at lunch) and it felt really good. Should certainly help to get back into this habit with lunch runs, now that I'll be desperately needing them again, for some beloved sunshine. Drove to Sauk after work for an appointment, and my left core was achey getting out of the car. Stupid sitting!

Fun & Play: 6 people in class, so many I had to add stations! No massive workpile today...yet. There is a glimmer of hope that the giant bomb may be withdrawn, but regardless, there is a pile of work to come my way. We need to find time for the current owner to teach it to me, but he has hotter priorities burning on his desktop. Lunch run in cool happy weather. One piece of FABULOUS news at work; the entire team will be thrilled to hear it, especially if the other bomb does drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment