Monday, November 10

Gratitude: I'm glad for the flexibility to adjust my hours at work. I left early so that I could get home in the daylight, and I had many coworkers doing the same, or coming in late, or both. Our work is not life & death: safety first. Wish that were the case for every employer.

Nutrition: I ate way too much for a rest day. Weather-related-stress eating.
  • 5-eggs, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 715-Larabar
  • 915-Renola, coffee w/ CM
  • 1130-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers
  • 1245p-Larabar
  • 330-pepitas, Larabar
  • (5-shoveling)
  • 530-salad w/ avocado, SB&J toast
  • calories 2575: p 500, c 925, f 1150
Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 83% quality. Little choppy, but happy to see the time at 3a and be able to fall back. NOT happy to roll over & snuggle in - and hear the buzz at 445a. Blargh. 

Healthy Movement: Body feels pretty damn great. Weather had me crank and feeling like I wouldn't be able to run today, but BK chitchat prompted me to TTFU. With the rotten weather I delayed my run to the end of the day: save the disastrous hair & makeup mess for the pets. But then the need to leave early ... or let the hubs pick me up ... or I don't know when it's safe to leave ... it didn't happen. Sure I have a treadmill, but: gross. I did shovel for a whole 15 minutes. Eh, maybe with all this rest I'll lift like The Hulk tomorrow. 

Fun & Play: Coworker goofiness. BK ultra talk. Silly FB arguments about the snow. Watching Hanky dance in the snow as I tossed it at him. Lazy TV time. 

Temperance: Told BK I can't be a Zumbro pacer for him. He's fine, of course; he'll find others who are willing & able - & probably faster. But. It makes me feel so pathetically weak to say that I won't be capable of doing one of my favorite things. Maybe I will be, somehow, but I just can't promise it. He needs the best, and that's not me. Hard not to get down on myself about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment