Friday, November 28

Gratitude: Happy for convenience foods I can eat. So nice not to have to make everything from scratch all the damned time. 

Nutrition: Again super hungry in the afternoon. Brain depleted. Also felt a little exhausted, rotten, getting sick, thus fueled up on pizza. 
  • 530-eggs, bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 11-Kind Strong bar, apple
  • (12p-powerlifting)
  • 115-chicken, toast, Kind Strong bar
  • 3-coconut butter
  • 6-Daiya pizza, apple w SB
  • calories 3325: p 425, c 1900, f 1000

Sleep
: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 83% quality. In on time, slept like a rock, woke naturally. Boom. 

Healthy Movement: Hip is same. Again, no PT = no improvement, ya blathering idiot. Spent my lunch break enjoying the shit out of All The Lifts for the first time in ages. A serious amount of work crammed into an hour, rather proud of that one. Finished up by working over AS to join us on tomorrow morning's run, and texted BK to work on him. Always trying to create more runners, despite the dude being built for lifting. Which I shall also encourage him on, of course. Hip was better after the workout but I got TARRED. Exhausted by mid-afternoon, and definitely getting sick by the end of the day. Argh. 

Fun & Play: Spaced my breakfast date with HB until after I had eaten, but we changed to a Caribou date and still had a good hour of chat. Meaty chitchat with my BB. Lifting fun times. Laziness with my critters. FB chitchat with my running beasties. (Man, I love when it autocorrects "besties" to "beasties" because every time, it's still accurate!)

Stress Management: Honestly the hour with HB was a bit more stress in my day, too, not starting work until 8am is NOT okay with me. I should have known that would be the case. Barely made it to 430p, the brain was so fucking fah-RIED today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment