Friday, November 21

Gratitude: Oscar, my little gray tiger, is THE perfect snuggle buddy. Every night he lays on my right side, snugge up tight against me. When I flip over, sweeping the blanket right out from underneath him, he calmly rises & waits for me to simmer down, and then resettles, again snugged up tight against me. He never wakes me up, unlike his siblings. He is my alpha kitty, ready to fight Hank at a moment's notice, protective of his little orange brother, and very vocal when I forget to feed them. He's also got the most expressive eyes I've ever seen on a kitty. I love him to bits!

Nutrition: Stocking up on calories for the weekend'a adventures. And also, I just wanted pizza. 
  • 530-eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 745-coffee w /CM
  • 945-homemade Larabar
  • 12p-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, apple
  • 215-Larabar 
  • 6-cheese pizza w/ Canadian bacon
  • 730-pint AZ
  • calories 3025: p 850, c 1675, f 600
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 930p-515a, 81% quality. I have no idea what the fuck I was doing to get to bed that late. I did my PT, but that takes all of 5 minutes. Get your shit together, girl! At least I slept like a rock. Vivid weird dreams. Woke naturally at 5a and thought I might fall back, but no.

Healthy Movement: Never noticed hip at home, flinched as I got out of car at work. Sitting = bad news bears. More movement =more happiness. Stood at NSS all afternoon, makeshift standing desk. At home, only sat on couch, and felt pretty good by bedtime. 

Fun & Play: FB silliness. BK chitchat. Farm fresh eggs delivery day! Lunch with my BB! Productive afternoon at NSS. Lazy TV time with pets in my lap. 

Temperance: I've been reading a lot more and writing a little more. Very satisfying. Must fill my previous "allotted for running" hours with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment