Also, GODDAMN WITH THE SHITTY SALADS. I was starving 3 hours later. Put some fucking protein on these salad bars, people!
- 515a-2.5 eggs (scored a double-yolker!), 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
- 915-half bag chocolate super cookies, 3 Reese's Pieces
- 1100-salad, coffee
- 215p-chicken breast, half yam
- (530-2m walk)
- 7-salad w avocado, beef hot dog, kombucha
- calories 2275: p 775, c 850, f 650
Healthy Movement: VERY tight low legs, finally. Really felt the squats in class warm-up. Happy to take a rest day, especially as little "taper madness" niggles came creeping into my day. Shut up, you sillies. Enjoyed a crisp dog walk with Holea & The Mitz.
Fun & Play: Lunar eclipse! Checked it out a few times in my jammies before leaving, then struggled to actually watch the road, not the moon, on my drive in. Love me some Luna. New person in class! Chat with MB while delivering a treat to my BB. Lunch OUT with Timmy. Fire drill to enjoy bonus sunshine. Chitchat with BK including info on a new window found by my sweet papa. Agreeing to teach two more strength classes each week. Giant team project completed. Holea time. Silence at home. Initial Train & Stay packing plans.