Wednesday, October 15

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, a half-toast w/ jelly, coffee w/ CM
  • 6-Larabar
  • 10-2 hot dogs, Kind Strong bar
  • 1230p-chicken & yam & chat w my BB :)
  • 315-Larabar
  • 6-salad w vinaigrette, summer sausage, SB&J toast
  • calories 2400: p 850, c 1000, f 550

Sleep
: 7.25 hours in bed, 945p-5a, 67% quality. In late because I'm dumb. Solid until 2a then in/out after that. Wide awake at 445a, but couldn't get myself up & moving until I absolutely had to.

Healthy Movement: Lower legs extremely tight getting out of bed; left low back also a bit whiny. Probably just taper nonsense, but nevertheless: full rest day. Got extremely stiff by noon (very little movement all morning, buried deep in a spreadsheet) and felt pretty terrible: very, very tired. Sat a couple times and it was a lot of energy to get back up. No way did I even want to run anymore. I did want to be out in the sunny 60F glory, but the closest I got was walking back to my desk via the great outdoors after dropping off my BB at her desk...which was not at all between lunch and my desk, ha! At home I crashed hard and was completely lazy. 0 energy. I have no idea what hit me today but I hope it's gone soon. Like, tomorrow. 

Fun & Play: Really fun class today. Seeing my women choose heavier weights when there are lighter options right there + hearing one declare that she can tell she's getting stronger = happy, fulfilled Sabrina!

Deep, deep spreadsheet wading. Lunch with my BeloveBuddy. Leaving work early (though not by choice, meeting a repairman) and getting a wee dose of outdoors via fetch.

Stress Management: Exhausting afternoon with that spreadsheet. Brain fried. Body shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment