Tuesday, October 7

Nutrition: I keep forgetting to bring CM to work. And I'm only here 4 days this week anyway, so now there's not point, really. Gah! Today was super shortcutty. This is a bad pattern that I shall definitely break tomorrow!
  • 445a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 930-Larabar, chia bootch
  • (12-Dustin session)
  •  130-chicken sausage, bag apple chips, Larabar
  • 430-half bag chocolate super cookies
  • (515-10m trail run)
  • 730-beef hot dog w/ mustard, SB&J toast
  • calories 2000: p 525, c 875, f 600
Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 930p-430a, 80% quality. Very solid but took until after 10p to fall asleep, and I was wide awake at 4a. No idea why. Got up feeling pretty good anyway, somehow.

Healthy Movement: Feeling great. Not even low-leg tightness. What what? Had a fun deload session with Timmy, much silliness. Got to spend 1.5 hours outside in mostly-sunshine helping to park cars. THEN I logged another 10 blissful trail miles with almost all of my favorites. It was a hugfest lovefest trailfest. I am so happy with running these days!

Fun & Play: A cross-company group pulling together to accomplish a Finance Team task. Hooray! Personal coffee delivery from my BeloveBuddy. Timmy time. Bonus outside time. A fantastic run with fantastic peeps. Silent house. HAPPY GIRL.

No comments:

Post a Comment