Tuesday, October 21

Nutrition: And just like that, it becomes hard to get enough calories again, scrounging for more after tallying up the day. What?
  • 530a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ much CM
  • 845-Larabar
  • 10-pork jerky
  • (11-Dustin session)
  • 1215p-chicken sausage, dinner roll, Larabar
  • 4-fruit
  • 5-4 gummies
  • (545-3.2m run)
  • 615-Renola
  • 645-chicken w BBQ sauce, chia bootch
  • 745-2 SB&J sandwich rounds
  • calories 2625: p 1000, c 1050, f 575

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 84% quality. Solid until 3a, then in/out, dang.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling good in the morning, other than very tight Achilles (both) getting out of bed. Decent upon movement. Session felt harder than it should have, but still a decent showing. Debated an eve run all day long, until I let the weather convince me. But it didn't go well - felt pukey at just 2.5 miles so I shut it down. Oh well.

Fun & Play: Today I did one of my best RAKs ever: I sent a gift to a good friend's good friend, who is just barely my friend. I only got to know him last month, but he's awesome. Anyway, he's in the hospital recovering from a tough surgery, so why not spend $15 on a thoughtful, funny gift, a RAK that could truly make a difference in his mindset during such a sucky time? Plus, it's also kind of a way of gifting to my good friend, which of course I love to do.

Silly emails to some people who needed a boost today. Team fun. Looong meeting that wasn't so bad after all, since it ended on a high note, what with my slogan winning and all. Woo hoo!

Stress Management: So much work to do. So much of it that is being half-assed, which of course I hate to do. So many stressed-out team members. So very badly do I want to take on tasks from them to relieve their loads, but I am also maxed out & dropping balls already the way it is. I just want to help, somehow. Keeping their brains level is about my only contribution right now, and it just doesn't feel like enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment