Thursday, October 9

Nutrition: Surprisingly not-hungry today. Like, "racking my brain to see if I forgot to write something down because there's no way I'm full on this" not-hungry. Created a delicious calorie bomb for an evening snack and STILL came up short.

Packing for the Train & Stay literally included calorie calculations, because I'm basically bringing all of my own food. There's like four things on Mike's menu that I will eat. Le sigh.
  • 5a-2 eggs, 2 toast, 3 chicken sausage, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-Larabar
  • 11-Strong bar, apple
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-chicken, yam
  • 330-apple
  • 530-hot dog, spaghetti squash w marinara
  • 730-CB&SB&J toast
  • calories 2050: p 625, c 900, f 525


Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 76% quality. In a touch late due to T&S packing, up early due to Hanky & the full moon. Sleep was a little choppy (hubs) but pretty damn solid.

Healthy Movement: Decent. Lower legs a bit tight straight out of bed, and I forgot my PT last night, but decent. Fun, easy session. Remembered PT tonight and making a big bold mental note to do it over the weekend; feel like it's going to be important to do after each run.

Fun & Play: A beautiful full moon, bright enough to cast shadows, greeted my tired mole eyes this morning. So I popped outside at least three more times just to admire it. I'm turning into quite the little pagan this Fall. Hello, Moon! And I've noticed that Orion now stands directly over TS as I arrive in the dark of morning, so we have a nice little greeting as well. Hello, Orion! He has yet to answer, so I think I'm sane yet.

Busy morning, some friendly coworker chats, got to run around making treats for the team yet again (love doing that), the timing of which led to chitchat with DC peeps (including BK/CP), and worked on my big upload - I felt very productive! A few little moments of morale-boosting for the team. Fun session with Timmy in it. Work anniversary decorations & treats when I got back from my session! Silly FB times. Team treat break, including sharing with a different, helpful team, who was very appreciative. Fun! Visit to the pet store where I squealed over teensy tiny kittens. Want/don't want. Fetch outside to soak up a wee bit of nature. 
 
Packing!! All the running gear is loaded up and ready to see some miles and some sweat. And...it actually feels like the miles will be super easy. No anxiety. I'm feeling more like, why can't we go farther? CP is having quite an influence on what I perceive as normal. (And I like it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment