Sunday October 5

Nutrition: Food prep finally accomplished this weekend: salads, chicken & yams, spaghetti squash, breakfast sausage, all the foods!
  • 615a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 1115-SB&J toast
  • (12-2m walk)
  • 2-3 ribs, salad w dressing & pepitas, bootch
  • 630-salad w dressing & pepitas, 2 toast 
  • Calories 2300: P 575, C 925, F 800

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 930p-6a, 94% quality. Woke often, but happily Hank finally let me sleep in. Tried to nap 3-5p, but it was mostly just dozing in/out and kitteh-snuggling. Also okay.

Healthy Movement: Rather tired all day, so I didn't bench. Literally considered a nap at 930a! Took a coffee/dog utility walk with Holea, did my pullups, and did some yard work dragging around giant branches/small trees, relocating the hammock to the basement, & the like. I thought it would be a nice afternoon to run, but that's as close as I came to any actual motivation.

Fun & Play: Knocked out dad's bookkeeping bright & early. Tracked my running friends to great finishes at TCM, including a birthday PR for Heidi, thanks to Brian. Whatta guy! Time with Holea & The Mitz. Napping. Chores with the hubs outside. Silly chitchat with my running pals. Love my peeps so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment