Sunday, October 19

Nutrition: Still in "eat what-the-fuck-ever mode." Back to normal tomorrow.
  • 845a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 11-Larabar
  • 1-Daiya pizza, bootch
  • 230p-tiny apple, in the sunshine, on the back step, with begging pooches
  • 5-summer sausage, rice crackers, apple, glazed nuts
  • calories: 2825: p 525, c 1900, f 400

Sleep: 9.25 hours in bed, 1115p-830a, 88% quality. In late due to travel, woke at 3a but fell back, choppy when the rest of the house got up at 6a, but woke naturally when the sun got bright. Got up a little tired, but decent.

Healthy Movement: Tight left Achilles. Stiff knees. Feet a little bit fat. Outer shins sore to pressure (calf sleeves all day & night). Everything else feels perfectly fine. YAAAAY! Began considering an evening run, just to be a badass who can say she did. Brian didn't tell me it was nonsense, and he told me he'd be there at 630p. So I took that as an invite, and logged 5.4 miles that felt pretty great; my only struggle was a tight left Achilles, which warmed up eventually, and everything else was good from the start. AND it got dark halfway through so I got that night run I've been craving. Wins all around! I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am that I'm feeling so good. It's such an incredible, wondertastic thing to stop being afraid of injury with every outing.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Silent house. Much coffee in my new 50k mug. Chores mostly done. Time in the sunshine with my critters. Feeling good. Night run!

No comments:

Post a Comment