Monday, October 13

Nutrition:
  • 445a-2.5 eggs (double-yolker!), 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 6-banana
  • 930-Larabar
  • 1145-Kind Strong bar
  • 1230-chicken, yam, apple
  • 330-carrot cake super cookies
  • (530-5.5m run)
  • 7-salad w pepitas & vinaigrette, beef hot dog
  • calories 2425: p 675, c 1150, f 600

Sleep
: 7.75 hours in bed, 845p-430a, 65% quality. Super solid until 2a, then terrible. Wide awake 4a onward, damn dogs.

Healthy Movement: I seriously can't even tell I did a lot of miles this weekend. Body. Feels. STELLAR. Woo hoo! Logged an evening 5.5 with Dan, a little too quick thus a little too short. Still, felt pretty damn good despite the weekend miles.

Fun & Play: Class was super fun. Chitchat with CP about a super-duper crazy idea he's gotten, which is also super exciting. Lunch with my buddy! Productive afternoon, once I stopped hyperventilating over my to-do list. Trail time on a gorgeous night. Hubs home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment