Friday, October 31

Nutrition: Super damn hungry all day. What the? Well, whatever. Carbs make tomorrow easier.
  • 445a-eggs, chicken sausage, toast, coffee
  • 830-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 10-Kind Strong bar
  • 12p-chicken, apple, bootch
  • 2-Larabar
  • 415-pumpkin seeds
  • 630-summer sausage, rice crackers, SB&J toast
  • 8-banana w applesauce
  • calories 2700: p 800, c 1100, f 800

Sleep
: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a, 71% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, wide awake at 230a & looking for my missing ear plug, and then of course Hanky boy was my alarm. Gah.

Healthy Movement: Body feels fantastic. Sat all afternoon at NSS. Rest, rest, rest. I feel surprisingly excited to see how this 20 goes. I mean, 10 is easy enough to knock out on a school night these days, how hard can 20 be? (What did I just say?!)

Fun & Play: Productive day. Quiet night at home with my dozing furbabies. Cute kid Halloween pics all over FB. A date for tomorrow's run, or at least some of it, woo hoo! Packing gear for a chilly run. Yessssss!!!

Stress Management: I had a super productive morning going and then began to hit hurdle after hurdle after brick wall. Big pile of work coming my way, something I've kinda wanted to get my hands on, but not something I feel that I have the capacity for. Somehow it'll get done, it always does...but I'm getting very, very tired of such challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment