Wednesday, September 3

Nutrition: I have been failing at veggies this week. Remedied today by finally eating a big fat salad.
  • 515a-2 eggs, bacon, 4 Brussels sprouts, 2 toast, coffee
  • 745-coffee w CM
  • 9-black cherry pork jerky
  • 1030-mixed nuts
  • (1145-2.4m run)
  • 1230-yam chili
  • 115-banana
  • 330-lime coconut crisps
  • 6-salad w avocado, dinner roll
  • calories 2250: p 450, c 600, f 1100
Acne: Fuck. Me. Really? Nuts can cause acne? Le sigh. I've suspected them before. Many times. Never actually made a complete test, because, well, I eat them all the time. So if they are a problem, it would be a quantity thing. Or some specific ones. But I eat them All. The. Time. Hence: Fuck. Me. Yeah, they would be easy to cut out, wouldn't miss them that much, but...where else do I find such easy, portable calories?

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 84% quality. Took ages to fall asleep, and was in/out 4a onward. Yuck.

Healthy Movement: Got up with tight lower legs & feet, all else feeling good; they felt fine within minutes, just like to keep tabs on them. Forgot PT last night AND this morning. Did class warm-up, movement felt great; also spent a bit of time sitting down in third-world squat with a KB in hand, which helped me balance - that felt awesome. Began feeling yesterday's squats mid-morning, sore thighs. Run went okay, a somewhat-crappy one so the perfect time to get it out of the way. Really want to feel good on my pacing duties. I am determined to be a force for good in Brian's race, not a pain in his ass. (That's the SHT's job!)

Fun & Play: United Way fundraiser. Lunchtime trails. Two quick chats with Brian about race stuff today, when many days I don't see him at all. Love notes drafted for Shawn & Andy's drop bags. Quiet night at home to pack All The Shit.

Temperance: Today I unsubscribed from the Boston Marathon email list. HAPPILY. So very, very glad that is no longer a stressor in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment