Wednesday, September 24

Nutrition:
  • 445a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, SB&J toast, coffee w CM
  • 10-S&H jerky, chocolate mint tea
  • 1230p-coffee
  • 1-apple
  • 145-SB&J sandwich
  • 230-2 hot dogs, brownie, lemon bootch
  • 430-5 chews
  • (5-10m run)
  • halfway through run-Renola
  • 715-salad w avocado
  • calories 2625: p 700, c 975, f 950

 
Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915p-430a, 75% quality. Solid but completely wide awake at 4a for whatever reason. Dozed as long as I could. Slow, long, leisurely breakfast to make up for it. Seems par for the night before a long run, anyway.

Healthy Movement: Feeling awesome. Jealous of my class as they did burpees. (#crazypersonsayswhat) Misc errands and waiting around for buddies pushed my 10-mile run out to end of day, no need to burn up PTO for it, but it was nice to chill for a bit. The run itself couldn't have gone much better, given mid-week miles and a late start. Left core a little more pronounced than I'd like, but I didn't feel it until my fatigue started to kick in a little, around 7.

I've figured out I will have my highest-mileage month evah, long as I stay committed to bonus miles through Tuesday. 107 miles would be a max by 1 mile over June of 2011 (when I was attempting to train for Eisenbahn), although now I'm also considering finding time for two more 5-milers, so that in September I would match what Brian did in just 24 hours at FANS. 1 day for him, 30 for me...seems about right.

Fun & Play: Class. LAPW meeting. Hooky afternoon to burn up excess PTO. I got to renew my driver's license and erase the final constant reminder of my stupid DUI (picture was me in running gear because I couldn't drive there, had to run over from work). An hour of relaxation in front of the TV with kitties in my lap. A truly lovely run in the woods, happy Fall y'all! A run that felt great. Silence at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment