Wednesday, September 17

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, 2 toast, 3 chicken sausage, roasted veg, coffee w/ CM
  • 8a-Larabar, coffee w/ CM & cinnamon
  • 10-Larabar
  • 1215-2 hot dogs, bit of leftover chicken & yams, chia bootch
  • 330-banana, few roasted salted almonds
  • 5-6 Pro Bar chews
  • (515-45min run)
  • 7-salad w avocado, 2 toast, apple w SB
  • calories 2625: p 575, c 1000, f 650
Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 830p-445a, 87% quality. Wide awake at 345a, what the fuck? Nice to wake without an alarm, but seriously, why a full hour early?? Dozed in & out, got up feeling fairly rested but a little worried about the impact on my day.

Healthy Movement: Good, just some left core tightness. Maybe I should be doing my PT, eh? Dumb ass. Did in eve. No lunch workout, busy volunteering like a bleeding heart. Instead, even better, I met Brian for more trails out at LCSP. A bit hot at 70F (just kidding) (mostly), but it was gorgeous. Could feel yesterday's squats just a wee bit in the quads, but nothing that would have slowed me down much. Surprisingly, I would've loved more miles, but Brian had an angry calf that kept us shorter. It's fucking phenomenal what a running buddy does for my miles: "I don't want them to end! Let's run forever!" Contrast that to miles with only the voices in my head to keep me company: "Meh. This is hard. Maybe I should lift weights instead?"

Fun & Play: Not a productive work day by any means, many meetings, volunteering for UW, flu shot, another meeting, etc...but it was fun as shit. I love my coworkers. I love our completely unprofessional chats. I love that I feel vital again. Silly doggy picture from the hubs. Wonderful to scoot out a touch early, and to hit trails; nothing beats time in nature. After our run we stood around talking, absorbing the peace & quiet of an empty park, for like 15 more minutes. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment