Tuesday, September 30

Nutrition: Treats from my Buddy: BEST.
  • 530a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, SB&J toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 1115-Renola
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w mustard, rice crackers, plantain chips (!), guava bootch(!)
  • (545-5.29 miles)
  • 7-3 ribs, SB&J toast, cod liver oil (oh yeah, I've been taking these again)
  • calories 2775: p 750, c 1125, f 900
Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 89% quality. Woke super often; hubs kept waking up from 11p-1a or so, and thus so did I; then I was the one waking constantly 230-5a. I think that was due to overheating, from those damned compression socks and snuggled kittehs. Had an extra-long breakfast time to make up for it.

Healthy Movement: Got up still aching like hell in the hams, of course. They got a little better as I moved, but still stupid-painful. Remind me to never to high reps again, please! Session started out feeling super hard on squats, and bummed on pulls, but then I PR'd on the squats AND on the bench. WOO HOO!!!!!! That's because my Buddy was there. Best surprise of the day!

Got in my 5+ trail miles with my beloveds tonight to hit a kickass PR. It wasn't easy (hams), but I still loved every single step. SO HAPPY.

Fun & Play: Good coworkers. Good meetings. Good texts. Good friends. Good trails. Good numbers. Great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment