Tuesday, September 23

Nutrition: Brownies turned out so good, as always, and so addictive.
  • 615a-1 egg, mustard, 2 toast, 3 chicken sausage, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-more coffee w/ more CM
  • 10-frosting sampling...licking beaters, mmmmm!
  • 11-frosted brownie
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, apple
  • 4-Larabar, half brownie
  • (545-yoga video)
  • 7-salad w avocado, pepper vinaigrette, hot dog, brownie pan scrapings
  • calories 2375: p 525, c 1000, f 850

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 915p-6a, 94% quality. I slept like a goddamn rock, and still the alarm had to wake me up. Felt like I could've made it to 8a or so. Glorious.

Healthy Movement: Body feels pretty great. Session was awesome; still bummed that my pulls have dropped a bit, but a bench PR was a beautimonious thing! Even more fun was having Timmy in my first half. I miss lifting with my Buddy. Did a yoga video after work, not hard, didn't work up enough heat to benefit from the stretch poses. Did find a new way to stretch the left core, though, which feels amazing.
 

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Bringing team treats and sharing them with some extra favorites. Session, bonus Excel talk with Dustin. CFO ready to push for something the Finance team has been saying for years. Silly coworker time. Running talk with Monica, including maybe her joining me tomorrow for an afternoon hooky run! Leftover brownie bits. Hubs home late tonight, finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment