Thursday, September 25

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, brownie, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 11-Kind Strong bar
  • (1130-Dustin session)
  • 1245p-chicken, yam, Larabar
  • 5-salt tab, "red one" squeeze pack
  • (545-6m run)
  • 730-Daiya pizza, cola kombucha
  • calories 2975: p 475, c 2050, f 450


Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 91% quality. In late due to texting with pals...about the importance of sleep. Genius. Took a while to fall asleep, tossing and turning 3-4a, but somehow got up feeling pretty good.

Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs but still packed running gear for an eve run. Fun session, half of it with my Timmy! Couldn't find any buddies to run with me this time plus it was quite hot - I almost bailed. But I used those buddies to get me there despite the heat, to take me off-trail, to push me a little harder and a little faster. Love that I can bring them along in my head, but it's better to have them in-person. I even remembered my PT before bed, what a winning day!

Fun & Play: Busy, productive morning. Session. Great afternoon meeting, very positive. Fabulous solo run on another gorgeous night. Tomorrow off. Hubs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment