- 5a-1 egg, 3 chicken sausage, roasted veg, 3 toast, SB, coffee w/ CM
- 9-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
- 1130-(homemade!) beef jerky
- (12p-Dustin session)
- 115-2 hot dogs w mustard, a "red one" squeeze pack, Larabar
- 315-roasted salted almonds (okay, and now they're gone), tiny apple
- 545-salad w artichoke dip, apple w SB
- calories 2200: p 575, c 675, f 950
Healthy Movement: Sore left core, rest feels just fine. Yay, trails! Crampy guts. Perhaps not guts? Ugh, no thanks. Great session, everything felt a little tender while foam rolling, just from the pressure, but the training itself went pretty damned good. Very tired late morning but also very hungry, so perhaps related. Also this was after sitting for 2 hours; somehow THAT is always what makes me sleepiest. Sleepy in afternoon as well; eating didn't help. I wasn't sitting, either! I took that as a sign to skip yoga, go get the errands done, then get my damned butt home. A good decision.
Fun & Play: Quiet slow morning = best way to start the day. Silly coworker fun times. Session. Quiet peaceful evening at home. Sensing a theme here?