Sunday, September 28

Nutrition: I had a low-grade headache from about 12p to 530p. I blame a lack of water + calories, and a surplus of sweating. Made up for it once I got home, and quickly felt better.
  • 430a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 915-Larabar 
  • (930-KB class move demonstrations)
  • 12p-bit of Strong bar
  • 1230-bag pork jerky, rest of strong bar, apple
  • (2-beastly Tabata)
  • 4-Renola 
  • 6-summer sausage, rice crackers, pint AZ, bootch, SB&J toast
  • calories 2300: p 950, c 825, f 525

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 830p-415a, 72% quality. In early but couldn't fall asleep; woke many times 130a onward. Up early for KB class.

Healthy Movement: Body feels great, literally feel zero effects from yesterday's run. Yay, trails! Wore compression socks all day anyway. Remembered my PT stretch last night AND tonight. Gold star!

Had a kettlebell certification class that didn't teach me a whole lot (not much NETA can teach me after 5+ years at NSS), but it was fun. Cleaned & pressed a 40-lb KB, and also snatched it - pretty cool, don't know if I've ever gone that heavy. Probably could've done more reps with chalk. But it sucked when we were tested on our form at the end, via a Tabata for 25 stupid, stupid minutes. Room was super hot, with no chalk, and it's godddamn amazing no one took a KB to the head. I managed some ring pull-ups when I got home, all singles, just tried to get something. Angry that this class may impact me for a few days. Still, going to get in another 10 miles by Tuesday no matter what!

Fun & Play: Cruising with Jackie. Class. Lunch outside in the shade. Texting with pals. Checking up on my marathoners. Silent night at home to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment