- 515a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
- (730-20m run)
- 830-toddler pouch (apples, carrots, parsnips), salt tab
- 9-toddler pouch (coconut milk, many fruits)
- 930-SB&J sandwich (woo hoo!), salt tab
- 1030-5 chews w caffeine, salt tab
- 1p-summer sausage, rice crackers, B&B pickles, 3 ribs, kombucha
- 545-3 ribs, ginger super cookies, SB&J toast
- calories 3675: p 1075, c 1275, f 1325
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 87% quality. Solid until 330a, woke often after that. Napped 330-5p, post-run.
Healthy Movement: Got up feeling quite good, and logged my 20-miler like a champ! Nailed my route, my nutrition, my hydration, my electrolytes, my gear, all of it. It was a gorgeous fun morning for most of it, so mentally I never struggled much at all. It never really got too physically tough, kept easily coming out of the little lows I did hit. The worst was the very end in the heat and direct sun and flat paved trail. A good idea to save the feet & ankles, but the heat made it brutal. Would never have managed so well without Jodi at my side. "If she can do it, I can do it; if I can do it, she can do it" ran through my head, nicely coinciding with each footfall. Super lazy afterward; prioritizing the hell out of recovery due to tomorrow's class, followed by possibly two more days of running. Bummed that I have nothing left to give to pull-ups, hoping there will be some strength back tomorrow.
Fun & Play: Time with Monica & Jodi. A great run where I made all the right decisions. Pulling Monica up to keep her from feeling defeated with good advice and a positive outlook. Two of my peeps checking in with me to ask how the run went; so precious are my beloveds! Nap time with kittehs. The ribs, oh, the RIBS. Quiet night at home with minimal chores to accomplish, the luxury to really prioritize: bills paid, laundry washed, done!