- 5-2 eggs, bacon, 2 toast, coffee w CM
- (715-15m run)
- During-4 chews, salt tab, "yellow one" squeeze pack
- 1045-whey shake
- 1130-2 eggs, ham, breakfast potatoes, coffee
- 130p-apple w SB
- 430-SB&J toast, 2 cod liver oil
- 630-salad w avocado, 2 toast
- 8-pint AZ w mango & coconut butter
- Calories 2875: P 750, C 1075, F 1050
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 88% quality. Dozing 430a onward, but Hanky wouldn't let me go any later. Felt solid, would've liked more. Napped after the run, 2 lovely hours. Got up feeling rather refreshed.
Healthy Movement: Got up feeling quite good. Run had high points and low points, as most do. Never felt awesome, but only felt like serious work in the last five miles. A success! Left core was tight off and on after about 2/3, and stiffened up afterward, but wasn't bad the rest of the day. There, but not flinchingly so.
Fun & Play: Fanstastic running weather, and a successful outing with many friends. Second breakfast. Nap. Silly chats with my peeps. Good racing news from the hubs. Snuggly pets.