Monday, September 15

Nutrition: REALLY hungry today, couldn't eat enough. Also low on work snacks; somehow I had zero Larabars or Kind bars or anything and didn't know it. However! Turned out I had 4 cases of Larabars that had arrived to my door on Saturday and I just finally discovered them today. Now I'm all stocked up on all the very best flavors.
  • 515a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, roasted veg, 3 toast, coffee w CM
  • 845-coconut butter
  • 1045-roasted salted almonds (kept to ~1/2 oz), large green apple
  • (1215p-30min run)
  • 115-chicken, yam, few more almonds
  • 6-salad w avocado & pepper vinaigrette dressing, 2 toast, apple w SB
  • calories 2350: p 550, c 875, f 925

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 66% quality. Tossed & turned more than usual. Wide awake at 4a, happy to have more time to sleep, but I fell back hard and the alarm buzzed me at 5a sharp. Gah-ross.

Healthy Movement: Left core tight. Stretched it after class, stayed tight all day. Lunch run was a nice hard push, enjoyed doing that for a change. HOORAY, FALL! Did my PT after the run like a good girl. Still a tight core, but man, remembering how good that side stretch felt prompted me to do it again in the eve. I'm on a roll!

Fun & Play: Good moods at work, especially given it's a Monday. A quick chat with my Timmy. Sent a surprise gift to Greg to repay him for breakfast at the Superior 100, both because he didn't need to pay to feed me, and also because it was my monthly RAK day! A training class with my Buddy, no chance for talking, but lovely to see her. Surprisingly solid run. Saw Brian after that run and had an excuse to stand outside for 5 extra minutes in the glorious, lovely fall day. Rough to go back inside, want an outside job right now, pretty please! Hubs home all eve, plenty of chatting and even some chores done, including him dragging a pile of giant branches out from the weeds, just for me & my Saturday-night bonfire. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment