Monday, September 1

Nutrition: Last night I broke one of my biggest nutrition rules: I was very hungry, but didn't eat. It was after my run & shower, and I was literally about to brush my teeth & crash. I knew I could get away with it because I'd had plenty of calories, just physically hungry because I was coming up on 6+ hours since my last meal. And I woke up feeling fine. But normally, if I'm hungry, I eat. Always.
  • 7a-2 eggs, bacon, 5 Brussels sprouts, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 1030-mixed nuts
  • (1p-nap)
  • 3-hot dog w mustard, kombucha, mixed nuts, brownie 
  • 615-2 hot dogs on a bun w kraut & mustard, lemon super cookies
  • calories 2325: p 525, c 900, f 900

Sleep: 6.5 hours in bed, 1215p-645a, 66% quality. In late due to night run. In/out from 5a onward but managed to squeak in another sleep cycle. Napped 115-3p, like a champion.

Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs, somewhat tight left hip/core. Right hip feels fine. Did PT just before my nap. Taking a full rest day.

Fun & Play: This morning the cats were both outside, with all dogs inside. It gave me great joy to see them dashing through the yard without regard to Hank's position. Happy little fur babies! Worked an hour at NSS while Holea & boytoy were there. Nap time. Packing for Superior. Wild hailstorm out of nowhere. Lazy TV time.

No comments:

Post a Comment