- 515a-2 eggs, roasted veg, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
- 645-Americano indulgence from Caribou (so very needed, ugh)
- 915-bag pork jerky, tiny apple, moar coffees w/ CM
- 1230p-chicken, yam, apple
- 3-Strong bar
- 730-Daiya pizza, root beer bootch
- calories 3450: p 825, c 2075, f 350
Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 845p-5a, 89% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, probably could have waited until 9p, and woke at 430a, in/out. Solid in between, but got up feeling quite tired.
Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs, went away quickly. Left core tight, did the stretch for it before leaving home. Just a little tight throughout the day; sat at NSS and thus it was worse afternoon & eve. Very low energy all day.
Fun & Play: Cranky today; not much fun was had, crappy task I didn't want to do. However, NSS was lively, which helped quite a bit. Got house ready for visitors, excited to have pals over! Reminds me that we still haven't done a housewarming party in almost two years, yet the BIL is having one in a month. They've only been in their place a month, plus they have a newborn. What's our deal? Oh yeah: anti-social laziness!