Friday, September 19

Nutrition: I believe I doubled my usual coffee intake today. Oops. And I guess I didn't need to eat the entire pizza for supper, but hey, maybe I'll feel awesome for tomorrow's ten miles. And if not, well, at least I should feel pretty good.
  • 515a-2 eggs, roasted veg, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 645-Americano indulgence from Caribou (so very needed, ugh)
  • 915-bag pork jerky, tiny apple, moar coffees w/ CM
  • 1130-Larabar
  • 1230p-chicken, yam, apple
  • 3-Strong bar
  • 545-Larabar 
  • 730-Daiya pizza, root beer bootch
  • calories 3450: p 825, c 2075, f 350

Sleep
: 8.25 hours in bed, 845p-5a, 89% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, probably could have waited until 9p, and woke at 430a, in/out. Solid in between, but got up feeling quite tired. 

Healthy Movement: Tight lower legs, went away quickly. Left core tight, did the stretch for it before leaving home. Just a little tight throughout the day; sat at NSS and thus it was worse afternoon & eve. Very low energy all day.

Fun & Play: Cranky today; not much fun was had, crappy task I didn't want to do. However, NSS was lively, which helped quite a bit. Got house ready for visitors, excited to have pals over! Reminds me that we still haven't done a housewarming party in almost two years, yet the BIL is having one in a month. They've only been in their place a month, plus they have a newborn. What's our deal? Oh yeah: anti-social laziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment