Wednesday, August 6

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w coconut milk
  • 6a-Larabar, coffee
  • (8a-Dustin session)
  • 945a-bag apple chips, coffee, 8 Reese's Pieces (score!!)
  • 1p-tuna w mustard, rice crackers
  • 230 (when I actually got to finish my tuna!)-lemon super cookies
  • 6-salad w avocado, kombucha, 2 toast to soak up the leftover blueberry balsamic vinegar
  • 715-pint AZ
  • calories 2275: p 625, c 1100, f 650
 
Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 830p-445a, 36% quality. Went to bed super early and it took a while to fall asleep. Wide awake 1230-130a or so; got up for water, cashews, bathroom but still took a while to fall back: monkey mind in full effect. Dozed maybe 415a onward. Got up feeling like maybe 70%, definitely not 36%. Graph doesn't even look that bad, I don't understand that rating.

Healthy Movement: Little tight all over. Had my 12p Thursday session today at 8a, as Dustin will be in CA by my normal time. That is a little tough, two sessions just 20 hours apart - yet I smoked it! However, training early in the day makes the afternoon take forever. I much prefer the lunch workout, breaks the day up nicely: coming back to just 3-4 more work hours is obviously a shit-ton better than 8 more!

Fun & Play: Productive day. Session. Chatting some with my Buddy. Almost two hours sitting outside reading, birds chirping, cats investigating, dogs fetching. It doesn't get much better than that for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment