Wednesday, August 27

Nutrition: ZOMG, I have friends who bring me gifts of bacon. Delivered right to my desk! Best snack evah! (Rather hilariously timed to be the same day Molly Galbraith emailed about not eating All The Baconz.)
  • 515a-2 eggs, bacon, 2 toast, coffee w coconut milk
  • 745-Larabar, coffee w coconut milk
  • 945-bacon
  • 12p-chicken, onions & peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives (taco bar, without the taco)
  • 145-half pork jerky
  • (2-blood donation)
  • 3-remaining pork jerky
  • 430-roasted almonds
  • (545-yoga)
  • 630-salad w avocado, 2 toast, 2 brownies 
  • calories 2475: p 625, c 700, f 1150
Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 87% quality. Screaming for Hank to get back inside before bed is not exactly good for the resting. But I was solid. Woke a little h/s/g around 3a or so, but not awake enough to check the time and fell back quickly.

Healthy Movement: The new stretch James added, for the left oblique area, is really helping a LOT. Felt great all morning, though it came back a little after a lot of sitting for meetings. Had yoga club for the first time in MONTHS and I was really looking forward to it, but it was awful. I don't enjoy stretches without first doing some kind of work that makes them feel good, and also I was not able to relax at all into any of these positions. Way too aggressive, and they kind of pissed off my hip flexors on both sides. Bleah.

Fun & Play: Class outside. Bacon delivery & a visit with my Buddy! LAPW luncheon where I met a new-to-town woman who loves trail running and had almost complete disdain for road running. A new pal! Productive work day. Donating blood & saving lives at the same time as my Buddy, for a bonus visit. Hubs made it home.

Temperance: Cunty Internal Voice is being very mean about my current acne outbreak (the source of which, of course, I can't pinpoint). Hard to stop hearing that voice when it's inside your own head, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment