Wednesday, August 20

Nutrition:
  • 515a-2 eggs, bacon, yam, 2 toast, coffee w coconut milk
  • 6-Larabar
  • 945-mixed nuts
  • 1230-tuna w mustard, rice crackers, mixed nuts
  • (445-45min run)
  • 6-salad w avocado, mixed nuts
  • calories 2125: p 350, c 675, f 1100

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 845p-5a, 90% quality. Took a bit to fall asleep, but then was very, very solid. Lovely.

Healthy Movement: Tight Achilles, especially left side, getting out of bed. Achey tight hip flexors and usual squat soreness. Really debated logging my run at noon, assuming I'd be tired & out of steam by the end of the day, but I didn't want to take a long lunch to get it in, easier to just leave early and then be able to head home a sweaty mess. Unfortunately, my careful plotting didn't pan out and one little block ruined my sketch. Tired, hard, frustrating, lotta walking by the finish. Hip right back to the post-long-run level of pain. SHIT. BALLS.

Fun & Play: Class outside on the patio, using my new speaker which is tiny but mighty! Productive morning, happy team members. Made a bitchin' spreadsheet for tracking Brian at Sawtooth. Placed an order with my beloved Ureshii girls, went wild on their sample sale items (thank Bejesus I fit their samples!) for the first time in ages. Fun afternoon meeting. Escaping work early. Hubs gone to maybe buy a camper, so had me a quiet, peaceful eve at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment