- 5a-2 eggs, 2 toast, 3 chicken sausage, coffee w coconut milk
- 730-Larabar, coffee w coconut milk
- (1115-5.6m run)
- 1p-hot dog, yam, cashews & macadamias
- 630-chef salad, pork jerky
- calories 2175: p 875, c 700, f 600
Healthy Movement: Things feel better, left knee significantly improved in class warm-up compared to Monday, but still gave me a jolt or two. Run with David Kuhn was slow, easy, and amazing. IT band a little angry at the pace, and skin super angry at the blister, but oh well. Super totally worth it to meet David and run with him. He is an amazing soul.
Fun & Play: Great morning at work. Amazing run at noon. Amazing. An overused word that couldn't be more appropriate. Productive afternoon. Errands check done. Fetch with Lexi and a quiet supper followed immediately by Stop! Hammock time! Nothing beats my quiet, peaceful yard. Maybe hearing a trickling stream, but that's about it. Happiness.