Tuesday, August 5

Nutrition: I was oddly not hungry this morning as I sat down to my favorite meal. It felt like a chore to eat. That's WEIRD for this girl.
  • 5a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, half sweet potato, 2 toast, coffee w/ coconut milk
  • 6a-Larabar
  • 845-Larabar
  • 11-roasted salted almonds
  • 12p-Dustin session
  • 130-can tuna w mustard, rice crackers, Larabar (#3! redonk.)
  • 530-salad w avocado, summer sausage w rice crackers, kombucha
  • calories 2375: p 600, c 1025, f 750
Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 68% quality. Eh, I'd call it better than that, though not a whole lot. Fought with Clyde several times, and this morning I figured out why: no cat food last night. Since I wasn't home until 820p I had assumed everyone was fed, but while the hubs can remember to feed the dogs (because they will never let him forget), he NEVER feeds the cats. What the hell, man?

Healthy Movement: A little stiff in the AM, still right ham, and left core has now returned a little bit, too. Weird. Session went pretty great, fun times that included my two best beasties, plus chatting with Holea afterward. Left low back a little whiny late afternoon. 

Fun & Play: Massively productive day at work. Excellent progress all around on the team! Session with all my favorites. Time at home to finally assemble my Xero Shoes. 


Still gotta trim, took a while to commit to the tying style I liked.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment