Tuesday, August 26

Nutrition:
  • 6a-2 eggs, pork roast, 2 toast, coffee w coconut milk
  • 830-Larabar
  • 10-pepitas
  • 1115-Larabar (strangely very hungry)
  • (12p-Dustin)
  • 130-tuna w mustard, rice crackers, sugar snap peas
  • 515-lemon super cookies
  • 630-salad w avocado, hot dog
  • calories 2400: p 700, c 650, f 1050

Sleep
: 8.5 hours in bed, 9p-530a, 95% quality. Not a chance, not at all. Was back up at 945p to yell at Hanky and shut some windows that seemed to be letting in noise that had him jonesing to get outside. Woke at 1230a to a dreaming Lexi who let out this heart-stopping screechy howl. Woke at 430a to a prancing Hanky but was so. tired. that I kept forcing him to lay back down. Yeah, so, more like 65%.

Healthy Movement: PT before leaving home & again before getting ready for bed. (Pets love it. Oh, you're on the floor to play with me!) Dull and very minor ache at top of hip most of the day, no change during session; left shoulder was perfectly fine. Session was okay, not much for progression, but nothing really obviously lacking, no glaring problems. I was strangely feeling a bit shaky and a little low-blood-sugar-like in the beginning, but it went away.

Fun & Play: Cinco de Dustin today! I never would've imagined I'd still be working with him, I was only using him to get back to running without pain, and that's it. Who knew I'd fall so in love with lifting that I'd give up running for it if forced to? Anyway I shared my two sketch runs and gave him a nice card & gift. Sometimes I worry I overdo stuff like that, give too generously and get too emotional & heartfelt, when today wouldn't mean a thing to him otherwise. But then, obviously he will mean more to me than I do to him, he's got a lot more Sabrinas than I do Dustins, so, whatever. He knows he's valued, that's my goal, moving on.
 
A productive work day again, though not exactly the items on my to-do list, more so picking up a task left undone & trying to streamline it before handing it off to its new owner. Which I enjoy doing quite a bit, but the daunting to-do list, it frightens me a little. Silliness at home with dogs, though still torturing Lexi with no fetch due to her limping. Another quiet night without the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment