Tuesday, August 12

Nutrition:
  • 530a-1 egg, 2 toast, 1 hot dog, coffee w coconut milk
  • 630-Larabar
  • 730-coffee w coconut milk
  • 9-pumpkin seeds, coffee w coconut milk
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130p-hot dog, yam
  • 215-Renola
  • 4-coconut butter, apple
  • 630-salad w avocado, dinner roll
  • 7-pint Arctic Zero (outside on the deck, happiness)
  • calories 2250, p 675, c 650, f 925
Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 67% quality. I wouldn't call it THAT bad, but at midnight Miss Lexi barked me awake, also scary because I was home alone and her bark sounds vicious, but I shall blame the full moon and active deers (not so pretty at midnight, folks). Let pooches outside to investigate, hit the bathroom, feeling h/s/g, but too tired to even drink some water. I was a zombie girl walking. 

And despite the midnight romp, Mr Hanky wanted out at 430a as per usual. What a dickhead! I kept yelling NO at him and managed to doze off for some time, in/out until finally fully awake at 515a. Tired.

Healthy Movement: My feet really ache, and I don't know why. I'm a little concerned about that. It shouldn't be related to the miles, which are not that high, but if I factor in how stressful the last month has been, it makes more sense. I guess. Still, strength level at session was awesome; disappointed at having a deload when I feel that good.

Fun & Play: Leaving a surprise treat for my Buddy, and thus also getting to chat with the always-lovely MB. And having two more trips to their area to say hi! Emailing with my Timmy. Session with my Buddy (but last one for a while: sadness, boo, hiss, waaaaaahhh!) followed by Timmy. Super huge efficiency created at work, something that will make everyone involved SO happy. Quiet night at home, fetch with pooches and reading time in the sunshine in my amazing yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment