Thursday, August 7

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, few sl bacon, coffee w coconut milk
  • 6-Larabar
  • 945-roasted salted almonds
  • 11-more almonds
  • 1215p-25min run
  • 145p-sardines w mustard, rice crackers, banana, bootcha
  • 515-Larabar
  • 545-3m run
  • 7-shitty Cobb salad (Depot, I am so done with you)
  • 830-beef hot dog
  • calories 2250: p 650, c 850, f 750
Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a, 77% quality. About right. Weirdly, the graph shows me being awake like 2-330a, but I was basically out cold. Cats, maybe?

But here's the really dumb thing. Explain these % ratings, someone, please?

I think the left night looks a lot better than the right night, PLUS longer. So what the hell with the %?

Healthy Movement: Class warm-up felt great. Did some extra rows beyond demonstration purposes, just because I love. Lunch run covered the disc golf course route. Evening restaurun with ROUSers was a little more of a push than I've done in a while - felt good to do that. 

Fun & Play: Saw two baby deer on my drive to work. Fun class on the back patio - saw another deer back in the field! Super productive work day. Two good runs. Hanging with some of my favorite ROUSers.

No comments:

Post a Comment