Thursday, August 14

Nutrition:
  • 530-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, coffee w coconut milk
  • 630-berry Renola, coffee w coconut milk
  • 1015-Larabar
  • 1130-coconut butter
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-summer sausage w rice crackers, small apple, macadamias & cashews
  • 415-Larabar
  • 515-applesauce w salt tab
  • (530-downhills)
  • 7-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, cashews & macadamias
  • calories 2475: p 750, c 725, f 1000
Acne: I am shocked to report that my face did not freak out after Saturday's high sugar intake. Really surprised by this.

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 88% quality. Solid as a rock until Hank's 430a antics. He sounds like an elephant galloping through the house, even through my ear plugs. Such a jerk. I managed to keep dozing back out which was nice. Still, I'd like to wake up fully rested for once, without having to go to bed at 7p or something.

Healthy Movement: Achilles super tight, never stretched post-run yesterday. Dummy! Also, yesterday's slow pace must have dramatically changed my gait, because the skin on my feet is all kinds of messed up. Session went really damned well, despite mental bleah. Ran downhills with ROUSers after work, while they ran up, so I ran one final up. Thinking next time I will run up for a few and then switch to down on tired-ish legs and see what that means for my form and IT bands.

Fun & Play: Productive work day. Session PRs. Hill time fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment