Sunday, August 3

Nutrition: I remember why it sucks to share food logs: I'm well aware that my toast is made from grain-, dairy-, and soy-free tapioca bread, but no one else is. Well, this ain't for them anyway. If some fool wants to know, they can always ask.
  • 530-eggs, sausage, sweet potato, toast, coffee w coconut oil
  • 9-kombucha
  • 10-Larabar 
  • 1145-mixed nuts
  • 1230p-chef salad topped w salsa
  • 5-SB&J bun, pork rinds w salsa
  • 7-pint AZ
  • 2100 calories: 775p, 775c, 550f
Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 915p-530a, 81% quality. Took a bit to fall asleep, but was super solid after that. Slept like a champ! No hubs, and I woke before the pets: magic. Sleepy around 5p, realized I was hungry. Energy returned after eating...imagine that.

Healthy Movement: Right ham still upset and tight. Rest feels good. Did 7 sets of 6 pulls at NSS throughout the morning, worried that I wouldn't have time for proper lifting session. I did have time for some hulking after all, but not nearly enough. On the bench I changed technique to what Dustin talked about on Tuesday, and I loved how it felt. Cool!

Fun & Play: Hanging with two old friends. We saw a fantastically fun play (Disenchanted) filled with my favorite messages about the bullshit of princess life, happily ever after, and all that nonsense, and it was also hilarious. Time to read in the backyard on a lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment