Sunday, August 17

Nutrition:
  • 430a-2 eggs, 2 toast, hot dog, SB&J dinner roll, coffee w coconut milk
  • 615-1/4 Paleo bar
  • (645-30min run)
  • 715-applesauce w salt tab
  • (745-90min run) sweet potato w salt tab 45min in
  • 10-3/4 Paleo bar
  • 145-2 hot dogs, yam, mixed nuts
  • 5-pint Arctic Zero, SB&J dinner roll
  • calories 2475: p 800, c 900, f 775
Acne: Frustratingly, my face began freaking out late yesterday, progressively worse today. What. The. Fuck. 

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 830p-415a, 77% quality. More like 50%. Took me until after 9p to fall asleep; solid until 3a, but dozed until godddamn Hank began storming the castle at goddamn 4a. So tired. Napped post-run, in bed 2.75 hours, 1045a-130p, but I got up at 11 to toss Hank outside, then Hop came home at 1130, then I threw out Lexi at 1145. So at most, one sleep cycle. And I got up cranky.

Healthy Movement: Decided that since I was up stupidly early, I would log my extra hour before Monica came. I got to LCSP dog-tired and not wanting to do it, but once I got out of the car, the cool refreshing air changed me. I only logged a half hour, though, even managing to take a wrong turn despite hundreds of miles at LCSP; then catnapped in the car waiting for Monica. We logged 45 minutes solidly, then arrived back at the cars for her to swap shoes, which was also a good time for me to change shirts (humid), take my fuel, and ditch my empty water bottles. Finished up with another 45 feeling ready to be done, but not totally spent. Still needing to log my weekend upper body effort, I did what I could: 5-4-3-2-1 pulls, rings, chins, spaced about an hour apart. Sorry, bench. Also, left hip/core painfully tight. 

Fun & Play: Solid long run. FIVE deer which included two spotted babies with their mama, made me so so so happy. Nap. Cool weather. Friendly kittehs. Reduced my chore list for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment