Saturday, August 9

Nutrition: Stupidly high for a rest day, for any day besides a 50k day! Mainly due to low sleep leading to low willpower leading to All Teh Carbz, but it really and truly comes down to poor planning. Anyway, maybe all of this will help me pull a long run out of my ass tomorrow.
  • 5a-1 egg, buncha bacon, 2 toast, sweet potato, coffee w coconut milk
  • 6a-Larabar
  • 8a-Larabar
  • 1115a-Larabar
  • 130p-summer sausage w rice crackers, fruit, pickles, GF apple cake, kohlrabi
  • 445-chocolate coconut crisps 
  • 645-Daiya pizza
  • calories 3800: p 475, c 2875, f 650
Sleep: 6.5 hours in bed, 10p-430a, 70% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, in late due to wine bar fun times, and up early due to Hanky and his stupid new habit. Hoped I'd get in a nap, but no time.

Healthy Movement: Body still feels surprisingly good. Spent about 8 hours cleaning chickens, felt fine but I hit goddamn tired about 4p. Luckily we were nearly finished, just in clean-up mode at that point. (Still, last year I think I was back home by 4p. Not enough helpers this year.)

Fun & Play: Knocked out Dad's bookkeeping in record time. Chicken massacre meant hanging with my cousin's family of 8, kids who are getting to know me better and are so damned adorable and fun. Then a quiet & refreshing night at home with my boy and critters. Also, pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment