Saturday, August 23

Nutrition: Big family reunion picnic today, tons of food I couldn't eat, yet I was so busy visiting and chatting that I didn't have time to feel deprived. Nice! Another big reason I was so satiated was the giant roaster of plain ol' smoked pork, so completely perfect on its own, why would you want a stupid bun?
  • 530a-2 eggs, bacon, yam, 2 toast, hot dog, coffee w coconut milk
  • 9-2 brownies to taste test
  • 1p-pork w bbq sauce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, 2 brownies
  • 5-sugar snap peas, apple chips
  • 7-pint AZ
  • calories 2350: p 1000, c 1000, f 350

Sleep
: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 80% quality. Felt totally solid.

Healthy Movement: Did some hulking in the AM, avoided having a meltdown over the return of left-shoulder pain, somehow. Also did my PT both morning & night. Hip is feeling significantly better, but tomorrow's run will be more of a test. Stood most of the day at the park, in Xero shoes. I also logged 3 sets of 5 NG pulls on the monkey bars to hit 45 for the day, as well as a few climbs up: twice up the outside of a slide, once up a pole, once up & over a mini-jungle gym (challenges with my monkey-boy cousin Theo). These are things I never could have done as a kid, was fun to be silly with my wee cousins.

Fun & Play: Family fun times. Hours and hours outdoors. Silent night at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment