Monday, August 4

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, 3 chicken sausage, 2 toast, .5 sweet potato, coffee w/ CM
  • 6a-Larabar
  • 1015a-green apple, roasted almonds
  • 1215p-run
  • 115p-tuna w mustard, rice crackers, mixed nuts
  • 6-pork jerky, Larabar
  • 815-Larabar 
  • calories 2450: p 775, c 825, f 750
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 70% quality. That's weird; felt more like 90%. I slept solidly, woke naturally around 430a; I could've used a little longer because I was fully capable of snuggling back in, but I got up feeling nicely rested.

Healthy Movement: Finally my hammies are not screaming at me. Still tight, but not so immediately painful. Class warm-up felt good. Downhills at lunch; felt left Achilles when on leftward slant, felt right ham more than left, though now that has shifted to the back, from the outside ham. Mmmm, ham.

Fun & Play: Class was fun. HUGE work victory as a massive effort reconciled. Hooray! Relay meeting, and time to kill before it, spent reading an old Excel training manual. Nerd alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment