Monday, August 25

Nutrition:
  • 515a-2 eggs, pork roast, 2 toast, coffee w coconut milk
  • 6-Larabar
  • 945-mixed nuts
  • (12p-3.7m run)
  • 1-tuna w mustard, rice crackers, small apple
  • 6-salad w avocado, hot dog, dinner roll
  • 715-apple w SB
  • calories 2250: p 700, c 650, f 900
Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 73% quality. Up at 2a for bathroom, water; nearly got back up for food, stomach growling, but managed to fall back first. Weirdly felt h/s/g most of the morning after getting up. Also, I got to wake up Hank today! Payback, sucka!

Healthy Movement: Hip hurts but not severe. Did most of class warm-up, demo'd moves, and did PT afterward. While my hip was still feeling tight, I risked it to log my run which I needed done today so I can give to Dustin tomorrow. Felt okay, hip didn't get worse; but as hot as I got in under-70F, I don't know how the hell I survived yesterday's run. Power of the group, I guess. PT appointment with James where he added a stretch for my left side oblique area, hopefully targeting the upper end of the tightness. Fingers crossed!

Fun & Play: Class was fun, they did Spartacus...I miss doing that with my Buddy! Also I don't know how we did it so often, it looked damn hard to me today. Productive work day. A run that felt good everywhere other than the hip, which is impressive given 8 miles yesterday, which means I'm actually making progress in my training, yee haw! Silent night at home, hubs gone. All the windows open, cool freshness flooding in. Silly sweet pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment