- 5a-2 eggs, hot dog, 2 toast, coffee w CM
- 945-Paleo Diet Bar (these are not good, I don't recommend--unless purely for fuel)
- 1130-few pepitas
- 1230p-summer sausage, rice crackers, big green apple
- 530-2 hot dogs w mustard, SB&J dinner roll
- 730-mixed nuts
- calories 2450: p 900, c 750, f 800
Healthy Movement: Things ache, big time. I hate doing a long run on a Sunday, leaves me so beat-up for Monday. Tight lower legs, super tight left hip/core (though no longer flinching like yesterday), even a little sharp right knee pain when I demo'd a side lunge in class. Seemed to be the only direction that bothered it, though. Definitely smart enough to avoid Monday downhills, shifting them to Wednesday. Instead I was going to do a special run-a-sketch but I was feeling very unsure that running was a good idea based on how bleah the body was feeling. When I parked at my starting point, I checked the radar which looked bad, so I took that excuse, far too eagerly. Felt weak and lame for doing so.
Fun & Play: Productive work day. A week of salads made. A lovely chunk of time for book reading.