Monday, August 18

Nutrition:
  • 5a-2 eggs, hot dog, 2 toast, coffee w CM
  • 6-Larabar
  • 945-Paleo Diet Bar (these are not good, I don't recommend--unless purely for fuel)
  • 1130-few pepitas
  • 1230p-summer sausage, rice crackers, big green apple
  • 330-Larabar
  • 530-2 hot dogs w mustard, SB&J dinner roll
  • 730-mixed nuts
  • calories 2450: p 900, c 750, f 800
Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 78% quality. For once, Hank didn't wake me up...but my alarm did. Bleah.

Healthy Movement: Things ache, big time. I hate doing a long run on a Sunday, leaves me so beat-up for Monday. Tight lower legs, super tight left hip/core (though no longer flinching like yesterday), even a little sharp right knee pain when I demo'd a side lunge in class. Seemed to be the only direction that bothered it, though. Definitely smart enough to avoid Monday downhills, shifting them to Wednesday. Instead I was going to do a special run-a-sketch but I was feeling very unsure that running was a good idea based on how bleah the body was feeling. When I parked at my starting point, I checked the radar which looked bad, so I took that excuse, far too eagerly. Felt weak and lame for doing so.

Fun & Play: Productive work day. A week of salads made. A lovely chunk of time for book reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment